These instructions describe the process of setting up your Thunderbird email client to work with your Acrix email account.
Actrix: Thunderbird Setup
Follow the steps below to configure Mozilla Thunderbird 2 - redo for latest version (88)
1. Go to Tools - Account Settings.
2. Click Account Actions then Add Mail Account
3. Type your name as you would like it to appear on outgoing messages, enter your Actrix E-mail address and password and click Configure Manually.
4. Select POP as the type of incoming mail server you are using, enter pop.actrix.co.nz or imap.actrix.co.nz as the Incoming Server.
5. Enter your Actrix email address as both the Incoming and Outgoing Username
7. Verify that the information you have entered is correct and click Done. Thunderbird is now setup to use with your Actrix E-mail address.
Get in touch
If you are experiencing any difficulty with any of these instructions, give us a call on 0800 477 333 (8AM to 10PM, 7 days a week).