These settings guide you through your Voyager Voice Voicemail
Voyager Voice: Setting up & using your Voicemail
Initial Voicemail Setup
The first time you access Voicemail from your phone, you'll be guided through the setup of your Greeting and Password.
- From your VoIP Phone, dial *97
- Enter your mailbox number and default mailbox password, pressing # after each entry
- Follow the prompts to enter and re-enter your new password, pressing # after each entry
Note: Both your mailbox number and default password are included in the PROV-XXXXX: Voice Configuration Details email we sent you.
You will be prompted to record your new greeting > press any number when finished speaking > you will then have the following options:
- Press 1 to save once completed
- Press 2 to listen to your new recording
- Press 3 to rerecord and try again
Congratulations - your mailbox is now setup and ready for use.
Check Voicemail via your phone
From your VoIP Phone, dial *97 > enter your mailbox number and password:
- Press 1 to listen to new messages
- To save a Message, press 1
- To replay a Message, press 2
- To delete a Message, press 7
- To return to the main menu, press 0
- Press 2 to listen to saved messages
Change Voicemail Settings
Post the initial Voicemail setup, you have the option to make changes to settings when required.
- From your VoIP Phone, dial *97 > enter your mailbox number and password
- Press 5 to access settings > and choose from the following options:
- Press 1 to record your name
- Press 2 to change your greeting
- Press 3 to change your password